Or, PL Month of Opps, for short. Every day, for 30 days, I’m sharing answers to frequently asked questions about paid travel opportunities, how to find them, tips for applying to them, and of course, some awesome PTO you can actually apply to, that can change your life!
Here’s the running list of Instagram posts:
- Day 1: What is a “PTO”?
- Day 2: Opp of the Day: Creators, Let’s Go to Taiwan!
- Day 3: The PTO that changed my life, and the power of Google
- Day 4: Do people ACTUALLY win? 🤨
- Day 5: ❌ What NOT to Apply to ❌
- Day 6: How to get the perfect Letter of Recommendation
- Day 7: Do you HAVE to be a student to win PTO?
- Day 8: [PTO] Work as a short term language mentor in Europe with Angloville
- Day 9: Are PTO for all countries? Or just the U.S.?
- Day 10: WHY do companies host these opportunities? What’s in it for them?
- Day 11: 3 reasons PTO are *perfect* travel experience for first time/new travelers
- Day 12: PTO – Europeans, PTO, Work remote in the Canary Islands FOR FREE! 🇮🇨
- Day 13: Why PTO make such 💸financial💸 sense?
- Day 14: What’s the No. 1 place to find scholarships?
- Day 15 in Packs Light’s Month of PTO: Affirm’s Travel Pass Sweeps! #AffirmPartner
- Day 16: How opps can change your perspective 💡
- Day 17: Day 17: PTO takes you out of your comfort zone!
- Day 18: WanderAbroad in Costa Rica! 🇨🇷
- Day 19: How to find opps with low competition? 🕵🏽♀️
- Day 20: The No. 1 thing stopping you from winning PTO 🏔 **EBOOK GIVEAWAY**
- Day 21: Writing your essays without doing *too much* or *too little* 📝
Jump into the Kick A** Application course, my starter’s guide in how to find and WIN paid travel opportunities!