Week-long cultural immersion program in Costa Rica
Deadline: August 1, 2021
Wander Abroad is offering college sophomores, juniors, and seniors a $5000 scholarship to participate in a cultural exchange program in Costa Rica on March 12-19, 2022. You will be doing many exciting things including volunteering, Spanish lessons, cooking class, city and museum tours, and so much more!
For many college students, the idea of studying abroad is a far-off fantasy that is much too expensive to make a reality. There’s also an issue with time- many working students can not afford to take off for an entire semester to study abroad, which is why Wander Abroad created a scholarship program for students to be able to participate in a short-term, spring break study abroad experience.
What’s included with my acceptance into this program? ($5,000 Value)
- Passport (if you don’t already have one)
- One Way Flight From Home City to Houston, TX for one-day orientation (1-night accommodation provided by Wanderstay Houston Hostel)
- A round-trip ticket to and from San Jose, Costa Rica (you will fly home directly from Costa Rica)
- Weeklong Study Abroad Program
- Accommodations (local homestay and hotel)
- Travel insurance