Grant for remote workers to move to Tulsa
Tulsa Remote is offering remote workers from the U.S. a $10 000 grant to move to Tulsa in 2021.
To be considered for the Tulsa Remote program, we ask that applicants meet all four eligibility requirements:
- You can move to Tulsa within the 2021 calendar year.
- You have full-time remote employment or are self-employed outside of Oklahoma.
- You are 18+ years old.
- You are eligible to work in the United States.
Tulsa Remote also offers many resources to help you settle in and find a community:
- $10 000 cash: Money upfront to help with relocation expenses, a monthly stipend to keep things moving, and the rest when you’ve finished the first year.
- Space at 36 Degrees North, Tulsa’s top coworking community.
- They’ve curated the best local apartments centered around Tulsa’s thriving remote community to help you find a place to stay.
- Community building programming, events, and meetups to help you engage with the organizations, local nonprofits, and individuals that are working to make Tulsa the best it can be.