Fully-funded scholarship for those dismantling racial injustice to attend the One Young World Summit in Tokyo, Japan
Who: 18-30, UK residents
Deadline: November 19, 2021
The Investing in Equality Scholarship was established in collaboration with Leigh-Anne Pinnock and The Black Fund.
The scholarship aims to recognize and scale the work of young leaders who have demonstrated impact in fighting racial injustice through creative expression and scalable activism.
Two scholarship winners will attend the One Young World 2022 Summit. The scholarships will be awarded to young leaders within the black community who are:
- Looking to establish a career in dance, music, or other creative industries
- Using their platform to fight racism in their chosen sector
- Activists campaigning against racial injustice
This year, the One Young World Summit will convene the world’s brightest youths in Tokyo, Japan from May 23-26, 2022.
In addition, successful scholars will receive:
- Hotel accommodation during the Summit
- Travel to and from Tokyo (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- An exclusive pre-Summit meet up with Leigh-Anne