2-week internship for photographers to document America’s most desirable destinations
Deadline: June 1, 2021
Days Inn is offering an aspiring photographer from the US a travel stipend of $250/day and other benefits to document a 2-week trip within the US in August 2021.
This year’s “Suntern” will be tasked with packing their bags for a customizable, two-week-long dream job exploring some of America’s most desirable locations and inspiring other travelers with the ultimate gap year “hot list” of the top ways to Seize the Days®.
Putting your photography skills to the test, you’ll be snapping photos along the way, earning some major photo cred. Your unique photo and video content will be featured on the brand’s website and social media channels.
Apply by submitting an original sun-filled photo, as well as a 300-word entry describing your domestic dream itinerary and why they should send you on it this summer.
The ‘Suntern’ will receive:
- A $10,000 payday.
- Paid hotel accommodations for two weeks at Days Inn locations in the U.S., plus ground transportation.
- A $250 daily travel stipend, allowing you to explore your sunny destination(s) to the fullest.
- Photos and hotlists featured on the brand’s website and social channels.
- Wyndham Rewards Diamond level membership status. That means early check-in, late check-out, and more.
- A glowing recommendation from a Days Inn by Wyndham executive upon successful completion of the Sunternship.