Work at a luxury hotel resort in Ghana
Work abroad with the opportunity to explore Ghana and embrace a new culture whilst gaining valuable first-hand hospitality experience to boost your resume in addition to a strong benefits package. Located on top of the Kwahu mountain plateau the hotel offers breathtaking views of the surrounding forests and mountains and gives you the ability to explore the local hiking trails and waterfalls in your free time. Contracts can last from 3 months to over a year.
These internships for experienced and inexperienced individuals offer the perfect chance to travel abroad whilst getting hands-on experience in a luxury hospitality setting. Interns will be placed in their specific departments in accordance with their interest, the hotel’s needs and any relevant experience you may have. All departments of the hotel are seeking interns across the vertical of hospitality including;
- Front Desk
- Room Attendants
- Bar & Nightclub Support
- Restaurant & Pizzeria Support
- General Management
- Marketing and Chefs
Interns receive several benefits:
- A minimum stipend of $100 per month depending on your assignment, duration and relevant experience.
- Shared intern/colleague housing means you’re always surrounded by friendly faces.
- One meal provided per day whilst on shift.
- Daily to and from the work placement.
- Airport transfer when arriving in Ghana.