Fully-funded scholarship for those tackling NCDs to attend the One Young World Summit in Tokyo, Japan
Who: 18-30, All nationalities
Deadline: October 14, 2021
The Young Health Programme x One Young World Scholarship aims to identify and empower young leaders who are tackling the burden of Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) through advocacy, innovation, and the delivery of primary health services.
Since 2016 the program has enabled more than 100 young leaders to join the One Young World Community and participate in the annual One Young World Summit.
This year, the One Young World Summit will bring together the brightest young talent from every country and sector in Tokyo, Japan from May 23-26, 2022.
To be eligible, applicants must demonstrate positive impact related to fighting NCDs.
Successful scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2022 in Tokyo, Japan which takes place from 23 – 26 May.
- Participation in an exclusive YHP pre and post Summit programme
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo from 21 – 26 May.
- Travel to and from Tokyo (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Reimbursement for discretionary funds to cover reasonable out of pocket expenses associated with getting to and from the Summit
The YHP will select 15 scholarship recipients based on the selection criteria provided on their website.