King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
3-6 month internship in Saudi Arabia for STEM (science and engineering) research
Who: All nationalities, All Ages
Deadline: Applications accepted year-round
Description: The Visiting Student Research Program (VSRP) is a unique program that offers students the chance to conduct innovative research at KAUST.
With research opportunities that span the breadth of the scientific and engineering fields, driven students with an insatiable curiosity and strong academic performance can gain unparalleled opportunities to pursue their research questions under the guidance and support of KAUST faculty mentors.
💡 You might also like the IST Summer STEM Internship in Austria—check it out!
What is paid in the KAUST STM internship?
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which supports students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
- Statement of purpose
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University provided official copy of Transcripts / Mark sheets/ Graduation Certificate/ Academic Record from every institution previously attended.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score (A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.)
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is strongly encouraged and will enhance your application, but it is not a compulsory requirement for consideration.)
To apply for this job please visit www.kaust.edu.sa.