Fellowship for young people interested in global issues
Deadline: May 28, 2021
Young Professional Fellowship-Uzbekistan 2021 is an intensely illuminating program designed for the global youth falling in the age group of 16-35. It’s a prolific journey in which you will thoroughly experience self-contemplation and engagement with amazing young people around the world. Furthermore, this fellowship will highlight cross-cultural exchange, global friendship, self-exploration, leadership development and youth empowerment.
From July 1 to July 4 2021, fellows will explore the following topics:
- Global Economy After COVID-19
- Mental Health; The Next Pandemic?
- No Poverty, an unsolved dilemma
- Cultural exchange, food exchange, diversity celebration and cross-cultural friendship.
- Team building, group work, making peace and breaking the ice by story sharing and talent shows.
- Workshops on leadership development, entrepreneurship and UNSDG’s.
- Self-scrutiny and critical thinking on various topics covered through the fellowship.
- Active involvement of delegates and presentations on social projects.
10 Fully Funded delegates and 20 Partial Funded and 70 Self Funded delegates will have a chance to experience magnificent Uzbekistan and meeting like-minded youth under a single umbrella.
Fully Funded delegates will be provided:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy)
- Award recognizing their efforts
- Accommodation for the whole period of fellowship
- Fellowship Kit
- Site Seeing
- Cultural Evening Ceremony
- Celebration Party