Live in Washington, DC and receive mentoring on launching an entrepreneurial social venture
Who: 21+, US citizens/residents or All Nationalities who can obtain a US visa
Deadline: October 8, 2021
Halcyon Fellowships equip early-stage social entrepreneurs with tools and relationships they need to achieve scalable, lasting impact.
Fellowships at Halcyon are also free, with no fee or equity stake required.
Applicants may be from anywhere in the world and their venture may be focusing on any business sector, as long as it is an early-stage social venture. Being a social venture means that the idea prioritizes social and/or environmental good along with business success.
Additionally, applicants must be able to make a full-time commitment to work on the venture during the five-month residency phase, which will take place February – July 2022.
Benefits of this fellowship include:
- Equity free stipend
- Final showcase to pitch Halcyon community members, investors & strategic partners
- Pro-bono support from Halcyon’s legal, business, consulting, and technical partners (including Fortune 500 companies)
- Mentorship and leadership coaching
- AWS cloud credits &training
- Skill development and capacity building programming
- Five months housing and workspace in Washington, DC
- Lifelong community of global impact innovators