Scholarship to attend a Google Conference
At Google, we believe a diversity of attributes, experiences, and perspectives are needed to build tools that can change the world. Everyone deserves an opportunity to pursue connections in the industry, networking with peers, and a career path in technology. To help break down the barriers that prevent underrepresented groups in technology and business from attending leading conferences, we’re excited to offer Google Conference and Travel Scholarships for selected conferences in the tech industry and related fields.
To encourage attendance at technical conferences, Google will provide selected recipients:
- Free conference registration
- North America: Cost of one registration for the virtual conference listed on the North America tab.
- Europe : Up to 1,000 EUR towards travel and accommodation costs (will be paid after the conference)
- India : An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation and other related expenses.
- Africa : An award in the range of 1,000 – 3,000 USD that will cover conference registration, travel, accommodation and related expenses. Scholarship amount depends on cost for the international conference.
- Japan & South Korea : Up to 3,000 USD towards air tickets and lodging cost (will be paid after the conference). Scholarship amount depends on cost for the international conference.
Note: eligibility and deadlines vary by region. Follow the link below for the full list of conferences and requirements.