Remote social media & marketing role for The Forum (international education & study abroad)
Who: U.S. citizens, 18+
Deadline: Until filled
This is an exciting new full-time, fully remote role for a B2B marketing manager to join The Forum team. We are looking for an experienced self-starter who can help us achieve bold goals for increasing membership, resource utilization, and both national and international recognition. The successful candidate will lead The Forum’s marketing activities and assist in advancing The Forum’s goals for diversity and inclusiveness.
A Bachelors in a relevant skill, and 3-5 years marketing experience preferable. This role is intermediate, not beginnner.
- managing the organization’s social media presence
- writing and distributing the weekly newsletter
- recommending digital advertising
- creating Implements The Forum’s marketing strategy by managing the organization’s social media presence
- write press releases, as needed. Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills required, especially gained via experience in a marketing role at a college or education abroad organization