Volunteer as a language assistant in Europe
Deadline: All nationalities, Rolling admissions
The Angloville program provides native English speakers with free accommodation and meals for 1-8 weeks while they volunteer as language assistants to students in Europe.
As an English speaker, you stay in one of Angloville’s comfortable venues for 1-8 weeks and help local students improve their English through a series of conversations and activities while benefiting from an unforgettable cultural exchange experience.
The opportunities offered by the Foundation within the Angloville project are a non-paid volunteering experience. In exchange for your help you will get:
- Shared accommodation in a minimum 3-star hotel, in a twin or apartment-style room depending on the venue
- Three meals a day
- Free transport to and from the venue in the countryside
- A free city tour around Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznań, Budapest, Bucharest or Prague (depending on the starting point of your particular programme)
- English mentor experience & programme completion certificate after each programme
- Letter of recommendation
- Opportunity to become TEFL qualified via Anglo-TEFL Scholarship.
To apply for this job please visit angloville.com.