Help French children learn English at a camp in France
The American Village is looking for English-speaking applicants to work at their camp program in France, which runs from March to October. This position is open to EU nationals, non-EU nationals living in France, or American, Canadian, British, and Australian tourists in the Schengen Zone.
Language counselors are responsible for:
- Communicating clearly with campers and helping campers communicate with you.
- Planning, preparing, and participating in the camp program (ESL classes, activities, evening programs)
- Creating and performing skits, songs, cheers, etc for the daily assembly
- Creating teaching aids (posters, charts, etc)
- Team brainstorming according to the daily theme
- Bring your experience and skills to the team
- Completing necessary paperwork (lesson plans, camper language reviews, etc)
Counselors working at overnight camps will be paid €1170/month, with housing and meals provided. Counselors working at the day camp in Paris will be paid €100/day. Travel may be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.