Nanyang Technological University
Receive a research grant and a remuneration package to work as an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University
Who: All nationalities, PhD (or equivalent degree) holders
Deadline: September 30, 2021
The World’s Best Young University is looking for the world’s most promising Professors.
NTU invites outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors. Applicants should hold a PhD (or equivalent degree) and be an early career researcher, such as a postdoctoral fellow.
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$1 million (US$ 753K; €619K; £532K)
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
- Have access to excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding
- Receive other benefits, including assistance with accommodation
While applications are due September 30th, applicants are responsible to remind their referees to submit the referees’ reports by October 7, 2021.