European Solidarity Corps
Fully-funded opportunity to work or train in communities in need within the EU
Who: 18-30, EU or UK residents
ESC traineeships are opportunities for you to work or train while helping tackle social challenges and communities in need, all while developing skills and gaining work experience.
Traineeships form a small part of the opportunities provided by the ESC, which means deadlines and amount of opportunities at any given time can vary.
Traineeships can last from 2 to 6 months, with the potential to renew for up to another 6 months.
All traineeships are full-time and paid by the organization hosting the traineeship. Other than paying wages, traineeships also provide:
- You are covered by a complementary insurance
- You can access a range of support services such as linguistic support and training
- Travel costs to and from the place of traineeship
- You’ll receive a small allowance to help you relocate and settle in
- You’ll receive a wage from the organisation providing the traineeship
- If you have specific needs (e.g. a disability), these costs may also be covered
Traineeships can take place in either your home country or in another country within the EU, depending on available opportunities.